Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Challenge


The Challenge







Description:



Production year: 2012

Country: USA

Genre: Lesbian, Fetish

Duration: 1:12:38

Language: English



Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production



Starring: Anastasia Pierce, Kobe Lee, Ariella Ferrara, Ashley Graham



Description:

3 Super Sexy Fantaisies you won `t want to miss! Kobe Lee came from the west coast to challenge me. How dare she!! She thinks that she is a better dominatrix than I am. I will show her just how creative and powerful I can be. Watch us taking turns at pushing each other `s limits and testing our abilities. All I can say is that it gets very interesting ... but I won `t be spoiling any surprises by telling you anything else. You will also find in this movie, a classic DID scene with Ariella Ferrera. We are roomates from hell and we don `t get along. And I also just happen to have broken some rules ... what will she do? Finally a sexy and very wet and smooth scene with Ashley Graham in a hot tub. Pussy shaving for both of us and some naughty dildo play in the water. The latex is dripping and the bubbles and the foam are adding a brand new element of fun!



3 Super Sexy Fantaisies You will not want to miss! Kobe Lee came from the West Coast to challenge me. How dare it! She thinks she is - the best dominatrix, than I am. I'll show her how creative and strong I can be. Watch us taking turns at pushing each other `s limits and testing our abilities. All I can say is - is that it becomes very interesting ... but I won `t spoil any surprises by telling you anything else. You will also find in this movie, a classic made the scene with Ariella Ferrera. We - roomates from hell, and we don `t, reside. And I also just happen to have violated some rules ... she do it? Finally, sexy and very moist and smooth scene with Ashley Graham in the jacuzzi. Pussy, shaving for both of us and some naughty penis, playing in the water. The latex drips, bubbles and foam and add a whole new element of fun!





Video quality: DVDRip

Video Format: WMV

Video codec: Windows Media

Audio Codec: WMA

Video: Windows Media Video 9, 848X480, 29.970 fps, 1915 kbps

Audio: Windows Media Audio, 48000Hz, 128kbps stereo

Size: 1.05 GB







Download from Ryushare

http://keep2share.cc/file/520b6cff21...enge.part1.rar

http://keep2share.cc/file/520b6d047a...enge.part2.rar

http://keep2share.cc/file/520b6cf729...enge.part3.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment